Who is Doppelplus
At Doppelplus we are proud to be different. Although we have deep domain expertise in business and banking, you will find our approach to be honest, relaxed and friendly but not at the cost of being extremely structured, expert and competitively driven to succeed on our clients’ behalf. As with any successful company, we are a sum of many parts. Our ecosystem is made up of employees and a very trusted referential network of highly skilled and successful business partners to ensure our services remain relevant and the most expert depending on our engagement. We are an accredited finanical service company and fully authorised by FINMA (Swiss Financial Authority) Link FINMA
Raffaele Carmine, Financial Analyst CIIA
Founder and owner
After completing the apprenticeship in banking, Raffaele Carmine became involved in Private Banking and ended up in Investment Banking. He became a trader in the area of currencies and bonds with one of the large Swiss banks. Whilst he worked in this area he was selected to complete a post graduate program in Finance at the IFZ School in Zug which culminated in the international Financial Analyst CIIA qualification. He was responsible for the expansion of the propriety trading, marketmaking, sales and new issues of international bonds. He undertook all this as team leader and was promoted to Director Level. These engagements have resulted in extensive contacts within global institutional clients and Banks. He not only successfully expanded this business for the Bank, he also demonstrated his flair for economic challenges and his love the dynamics of the Interest/Forex/Credit/Stock markets. This visionary entrepreneurship has led to the creation of new projects as listed below:
- A socially–minded Project ‘Verein Arche Noe’
- A investment fund investing just in startups called Eagle Venture Fund.
- An Architectural Practice raumquadrat GmbH
- A precious metal trading company e-metall AG
- A investment fund in Mauritius called Certus Capital investing in infrastructure and property in Southern Africa
- A dietary supplement production company kingnature AG
- A British bed company producing mattresses
- A IT company Appetite-art maintaining own apps and platform
- A furniture design project rohrfabrik
- A aircraft service providing company Swissmechanics GmbH
- A blender brand Schwingerprinz
- The production company Filtertec GmbH which produces tablets and powders in the non-food sector.
- A investment consulting company doppelplus Consulting GmbH
and more projects..
Raimund Buhr, BSc Value Enginering, ERP Certification
Head of Consulting
Raimund Buhr is a Business Professional with global experience in a wide range of technologies, this allows for maximising the effective use of technology to gain business benefit in areas like Sales, Marketing, General Management, Business Consulting and Project Management. Having qualified in the Construction Industry he developed project management and turn around management skills with various professional consultancies on projects for Banks and Insurance companies. This opened the door to the ERP side of IT consulting where he became an ERP Projects functional consultant in the Supply Chain environment working for the likes of IBM. Comfortable operating at the highest levels across a range of companies and industries such as Flextronics, Afgri, Invensys, UK Government, JTI etc. with a record of building strong, successful relationships with prime influencers, senior executives and business partners. Sound professional judgement allied to a strong entrepreneurial flair has resulted in delivery of results and high commercial awareness. Good interpersonal, multi-linguistic skills and cultural awareness enables effective business interaction internationally.